Whether you are using them for rapid recovery from exercise, for a potent nutrient to keep nervous system fatigue at bay during a tough training session, to help an injury to heal faster, to fall asleep faster, to build muscle at a more rapid rate, to get added amino acids if you’re aging, vegan, vegetarian or in ketosis, or to give your immune system added support, NatureAminos Essential Amino Acids contain a perfect amount of the eight essential amino acids your body needs to support and maintain muscular, skeletal, enzymatic, and hormonal systems.
You probably know that the amino acids you get from protein are crucial for getting to sleep faster, repairing muscle, recovery, healing of your gut lining, brain function, neurotransmitter formation and much, much more…
…and it sure is easy to assume you are consuming enough of these amino acids from the protein you find in food sources like eggs, cheese, seeds, nuts, meats, etc.
While it is indeed true that you get good quality proteins from these foods, the unfortunate fact is that much of the protein in the food you eat is NOT converted into protein – and instead it just makes nitrogen and ammonia waste that your body has to get rid of plus extra calories.
Because of this, almost everyone is protein deficient without realizing it, and this deficiency manifests as a nagging injury that won’t heal in an athlete, or brittle bones in a menopausal women, or constant colds in a child. The annoying symptoms of protein and amino acid deficiency is very often something you are aware of, but you (and most doctors) just can’t identify an amino acid deficiency without an expensive test like an organic acids profile. But not getting enough protein can mean low hormones, or a low immune system or risk of chronic disease or cancer, and much more.
However, whether you’re a hard-charging athlete, you’re injured, you need added hormone or neurotransmitter support, the essential amino acids in NatureAminos are in the exact ratios your body needs for maximum utilization by the body – with 99% absorption and utilization, giving you all the advantages of eating an entire steak, but with only 0.4 calories and a convenient, portable, instantly digestible tablet form that you can swallow or chew or powder form that you can mix in water or juice.
And yes, this means you get all the advantages of walking in from your workout and getting the equivalent of eating an entire steak, but without actually having to prepare, chew, digest or engage in any other stressful or inconvenient way to get your protein. Don’t take this the wrong way: of course, we’re all about eating high-quality, tasty foods like steak, eggs and nuts, but when you’re hammering on a bike, pounding the pavement on a run, have 10 minutes to figure out how to get all the protein you need, or you’re in any other situation that requires you get your protein fast and you get it absorbed even faster, NatureAminos is the perfect solution.
So what’s inside NatureAminos?
NatureAminos is an essential amino acids (also known as EAA’s) supplement that is 99% utilized by the body to make protein. No other form of protein comes close! The ingredients contain all eight essential amino acids, perfect for omnivores, Paleo dieters, vegans, vegetarians, and ketosis:
- Tryptophan to encourage the release of important neurotransmitters and hormones for mood and sleep, such as serotonin and melatonin.
- Lysine, which, if deficient, can result in a deficiency in niacin (Vitamin B), as well as slow connective tissue repair.
- Methionine to supply sulphur and other compounds required by your body for optimum metabolism and growth.
- Valine, which is needed for muscle fiber firing, tissue repair, and for the maintenance of proper nitrogen balance in the body.
- Leucine, which stimulates muscle protein synthesis and may be the major fuel involved in anabolic (tissue building) reactions.
- Isoleucine, which is important for blood sugar regulation, muscle development and repair and energy regulation.
- Threonine, which is important for antibody production, immune system activity, and can be converted into glycine and serine.
- Phenylalanine, which stimulates the release of neurotransmitters and hormones such adrenaline and noradrenaline, which are necessary substances for optimum activity of your central and peripheral nervous systems.
So why are NatureAminos any different than other protein sources?
It all comes down to quality. The chart below illustrates the Amino Acid Utilization (AAU™) that NatureAminos offers, which is dramatically greater than dietary protein sources.
- At the low end of the spectrum are branched chain amino acids – only 1% of their content is utilized by the body, with 99% resulting in waste that your body must then process and eliminate.
- Next are whey and soy proteins – only 18% or less of their content is utilized by the body with 83% leaving as waste.
- Food like meat, fish and poultry fare just a bit better, with 32% being absorbed and 68% being wasted.
- Eggs are the winners in the food category with 48% being utilized and 52% converted to waste.
…compare those numbers to NatureAminos – a massive 99% is put to work by the body, with only 1% leaving as waste. Not only that, but NatureAminos is absorbed by the body within 23 minutes. And there is only 0.4 of a calorie per tablet or scoop.
So how should you use your NatureAminos? Simply use the chart below for reference.
NatureAminos Usage Chart:
|Normal dosage||5-10 tablets / 1-2 scoops, 30 min before training, with or without food (preferably without; if with food, only a very light meal with no fats or proteins).||5-8 tablets / 1-1.5 scoops, 30 min before training, with or without food (preferably without; if with food, only a very light meal with no fats or proteins).|
|Intensive workout or strenuous activity||10 tablets / 2 scoops, 30 min before training, with food (no fats or proteins).
Then an additional 10 tablets / 2 scoops per hour during the workout and immediately after the workout.
|5-8 tablets / 1-1.5 scoops, 30 min before training, with food (no fats or proteins).
Then an additional 5-8 tablets / 1-1.5 scoops per hour during the workout and immediately after the workout.
|Chronic illness or immune system strengthening||10 tablets / 2 scoops, 2-3 times per day, with food (preferably wait 30 minutes before eating fats or proteins).||5-8 tablets / 1-1.5 scoops, 2-3 times per day, with food (preferably wait 30 minutes before eating fats and proteins).|
|Children||Up to 1 tablet / 1/4 scoop for every 5 lbs. of body weight, not to exceed 30 tablets / 6 scoops daily.
Tablets can be crushed and added to smoothies, shakes, juices, applesauce, honey, etc..
- Maximum daily intake should not exceed 30 tablets / 6 scoops.
- NatureAminos should preferably be taken with fruits, vegetables or grains, but not with fats or proteins (wait at least 30 minutes before eating fats or proteins).
- If taking 2 or more doses per day, wait at least 2 hours between dosages.
Unlike protein powder or meat, which can take hours to digest and absorb, NatureAminos is fully digested within 23 minutes from its ingestion. You will be able to feel or measure an increase in muscle endurance during exercise immediately upon beginning to use NatureAminos. Meanwhile, you will be able to measure an increase in muscle strength, combined with a shortened recovery period after physical activity within the first or second week using the suggested dosage.
Getting to sleep faster.
Building muscle mass at a rapid rate.
Consuming the equivalent of a steak without any cooking or chewing.
Getting adequate protein if you’re aging, vegan, vegetarian or in ketosis.
Strengthening and healing a beat-up body and immune system.
Staving off central nervous system fatigue during a race.
NatureAminos gives you all that and more. Enjoy the experience.