Ben Greenfield has gone on a quest to discover the greatest multivitamin on the face of the planet. And this is finally it. If you could only take one single supplement, then the Thorne Multi-Vitamin Elite would be the one.
The Multi-Vitamin Elite AM/PM Complex is not your typical multivitamin. Formulated with superior forms of vitamins and minerals, it is actually two unique formulations, with the complete simplicity of 3 capsules in the morning and 3 capsules in the evening. The AM formula is designed to support daytime energy, while the PM formula is designed to support better rest and recovery in the evening.
Some of the key unique characteristics of Multi-Vitamin Elite include:
- Vitamins K1 and K2 – most multivitamins use only K1, but vitamin K2 is crucial for proper calcium metabolism.
- Natural folate (5-MTHF) instead of folic acid (a large part of the population can’t even properly convert folic acid to folate)
- Methylcobalamin instead of cyancobalamin. Methylcobalamin has been shown to be the better absorbed form of vitamin B12.
- Chelated minerals to ensure optimal absorption of minerals so that you don’t make “expensive pee”.
- Higher doses of magnesium and calcium than typically found in a multivitamin, which is especially important for athletes and exercise enthusiasts.
- A unique form of the natural anti-inflammatory curcumin – Curcumin Phytosome (curcumin that has been complexed with phosphatidylcholine for superior bioavailability). This supports joint health and liver detox, gut health, and cardiovascular function by helping to maintain your body’s naturall inflammatory response.
- A special form of green tea called Green Tea Phytosome (green tea complexed with phosphatidylcholine for superior bioavailability), which supplies the antioxidant, liver protective, and metabolic benefits of green tea, without all the caffeine.
- Relora – a proprietary blend of plant extracts from Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense. This is included in the multivitamin formula to help you with relaxation, curb late-night food cravings, and balance your cortisol and DHEA levels. Studies have demonstrated that the plant extracts in Relora help to increase salivary DHEA, manage stress-related eating, and help manage body weight. Study participants felt significantly more relaxed, less anxious, and better in control of their mood and stress-related eating habits when using Relora.
This is an incredibly unique multivitamin unlike any multivitamin that exists. To get the full details on the Thorne Multi-Vitamin Elite, read this groundbreaking article by Ben Greenfield, or watch the video below.