ThermoFactor Fat Burner fat loss supplement is a blend of unique nutrients designed to address major issues associated with weight gain. Its ingredients provide safe thermogenic, metabolism-boosting support (without producing jitteriness or dangerous heart side effects) and help to control both your appetite and blood sugar balance.
When taken prior to your main meals of the day, ThermoFactor Fat Burner is especially good for controlling carbohydrate cravings and increasing insulin sensitivity.
- Citrus aurantium Extract (Advantra Z) – Advantra Z is extracted from the dried immature fruit of the bitter orange. More effective than ephedrine upon thermogenesis, it increases metabolic rate without the side effects. It helps suppress appetite and increase the release of fatty acids from storage. Athletes benefit from the ability to exercise longer without exhaustion or lean tissue loss.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) – Green tea works together with the Advantra Z to increase your metabolism via enhanced thermogenesis, without creating the jittery feeling of coffee or other caffeine compounds. Green tea is also well-recognized as an overall health tonic that contains powerful antioxidants.
- L-Tyrosine – The amino acid L-tyrosine increases and supports the appetite suppressing abilities of Advantra Z. It is a precursor to a number of neurotransmitters and hormones. L-tyrosine is also a minor stimulant for the release of growth hormone (GH), one of your body’s primary fat-burning and lean-muscle building hormones(including thermogenesis).
- Chromium – Insulin plays a major role in fat storage. Chromium is a trace mineral that potentiates the effects of insulin, causing less insulin to be needed. This can help to stabilize blood sugar levels, lower food and carb cravings, and cause less fat to be stored. Amazingly, up to 90% of all Americans are deficient in chromium – and this important mineral also helps decrease bad cholesterol and triglycerides, while raising the levels of desirable HDL cholesterol.
- Vanadyl Sulfate – Vanadyl sulfate, also known as vanadium, mimics many of the activities of insulin. It is biologically active even in the absence of insulin. It possesses anti-catabolic properties, which means that it can reduce the breakdown of muscle protein for energy. It also prevents the storage of excess carbohydrates as fat.
- Manganese – Manganese is yet another crucial mineral that plays an important role in carbohydrate metabolism. It is a cofactor with many of your body’s enzymes that affect sugar metabolism and your ability to control carb cravings.
Simply take 1-2 ThermoFactor capsules prior to your two main meals of the day, preferably prior to breakfast and lunch. Click here for a podcast episode where you can learn more about how ThermoFactor works, why low fat diets make you fat, and much more!