This Fat Loss Pack is designed by Greenfield Fitness Systems coach and sports nutritionist Ben Greenfield for optimizing fat loss, controlling appetite cravings and carbohydrate cravings, and boosting metabolism – without any jitteriness or nasty side effects. Your Fat Loss Pack contains 1 bottle MPX100 Fat Burner, 1 bottle ThermoFactor Metabolism Booster and 1 bottle LeanFactor Lean Muscle Builder – enough for a full month of accelerated fat loss.
The best way to use this pack is to take 1-2 MPX100 and 1-2 ThermoFactor prior to your main meal of the day (especially any meal containing your largest portion of carbohydrates), and then 1-2 LeanFactor prior to a workout.
Keep reading or watch the video below to learn more.
MPX100 Fat Burner Information
MPX100 Fat Burner is a proprietary fat-loss and anti-aging formula that uses the clinically proven benefits of rock lotus and Glycostat (wild bitter melon extract) to support:
- Healthy liver function
- Blood sugar regulation
- Lower body fat levels
- Anti-aging factors associated with longevity
So where do these ingredients come from, and why are they used in MPX100? It all starts where two of the earth’s “blue zones” where people live to an incredibly long age in good health.
There are just a handful of true blue zones or longevity hotspots in the world. One is Bama County, located in western China on the slopes of the Himalayas. This place boasts at least 79 men and women over 100 years old and still very physically active out of a population of less than 230,000. Their ratio of 3.52 centenarians per 10,000 people is the highest found anywhere in the world. Bama County has a secret: their residents have the longest average life span of any other country in the world.
Amongst Japan’s many islands, the people of Okinawa are also the longest lived. Okinawa also has a secret very similar to Bama County – and in both Bama County and Okinawa medical researchers have found that key foods play a significant role in the longevity of the inhabitants.
In Bama County much credit is given to the daily consumption of a plant they call shilianhua, or “rock lotus”. In Okinawa, a role similar to that of rock lotus is filled by “wild bitter melon”. This is not the bitter melon commonly found in many vegetable markets, but a smaller and far more bitter version that grows wild. Both rock lotus and bitter melon are in MPX100. So what do the rock lotus and wild bitter melon in MPX100 have in common that promote fat burning, liver health (and of course, anti-aging)?
The answer involves caloric restriction and insulin.
Only two mechanisms have been shown to be successful in promoting longevity in higher organisms. The first mechanism lowers the levels of insulin and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). The second mechanism restricts calories, which usually has, as one result, a lowering of circulating insulin levels. Rock lotus influences both of these mechanisms. According to a Jutendo Medical University of Japan clinical trial, rock lotus improves liver function and fatty liver. This action resembles that of compounds known to reduce insulin levels as an aspect of improved blood glucose control.
Wild bitter melon is similarly health promoting. For example, it has been found that extracts of the wild bitter melon activate cellular machinery to regulate energy production (technically AMPK-activated protein kinase) and the way that fats are handled by the liver. Activation of this metabolic pathway is important to aging. It is sometimes referred to as “exercise in a bottle” because activation of AMPK is an aspect of the benefits derived from exercise. The effect of an extract from the wild genotype of bitter melon called Glycostat® has proved to be more powerful than others on the market and much more consistent in producing positive results.
In short, rock lotus and Glycostat® work better in combination. Both promote better blood sugar control with less insulin. Both promote healthy blood pressure. Both support healthy liver function. And both mimic changes in cellular energy metabolism typical of caloric restriction.
So even if you can’t live in a longevity hotspot such as Bama County or Okinawa, MPX100 Fat Burner can bring the longevity hotspot to you, along with potent fat burning benefits!
ThermoFactor Fat Burner Information
ThermoFactor Fat Burner fat loss supplement is a blend of unique nutrients designed to address major issues associated with weight gain. Its ingredients provide safe thermogenic, metabolism-boosting support (without producing jitteriness or dangerous heart side effects) and help to control both your appetite and blood sugar balance.
When taken prior to your main meals of the day, ThermoFactor Fat Burner is especially good for controlling carbohydrate cravings and increasing insulin sensitivity.
- Citrus aurantium Extract (Advantra Z) – Advantra Z is extracted from the dried immature fruit of the bitter orange. More effective than ephedrine upon thermogenesis, it increases metabolic rate without the side effects. It helps suppress appetite and increase the release of fatty acids from storage. Athletes benefit from the ability to exercise longer without exhaustion or lean tissue loss.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) – Green tea works together with the Advantra Z to increase your metabolism via enhanced thermogenesis, without creating the jittery feeling of coffee or other caffeine compounds. Green tea is also well-recognized as an overall health tonic that contains powerful antioxidants.
- L-Tyrosine – The amino acid L-tyrosine increases and supports the appetite suppressing abilities of Advantra Z. It is a precursor to a number of neurotransmitters and hormones. L-tyrosine is also a minor stimulant for the release of growth hormone (GH), one of your body’s primary fat-burning and lean-muscle building hormones(including thermogenesis).
- Chromium – Insulin plays a major role in fat storage. Chromium is a trace mineral that potentiates the effects of insulin, causing less insulin to be needed. This can help to stabilize blood sugar levels, lower food and carb cravings, and cause less fat to be stored. Amazingly, up to 90% of all Americans are deficient in chromium – and this important mineral also helps decrease bad cholesterol and triglycerides, while raising the levels of desirable HDL cholesterol.
- Vanadyl Sulfate – Vanadyl sulfate, also known as vanadium, mimics many of the activities of insulin. It is biologically active even in the absence of insulin. It possesses anti-catabolic properties, which means that it can reduce the breakdown of muscle protein for energy. It also prevents the storage of excess carbohydrates as fat.
- Manganese – Manganese is yet another crucial mineral that plays an important role in carbohydrate metabolism. It is a cofactor with many of your body’s enzymes that affect sugar metabolism and your ability to control carb cravings.
Simply take 1-2 ThermoFactor capsules prior to your two main meals of the day, preferably prior to breakfast and lunch.
Lean Factor Muscle Builder Information
LeanFactor Muscle Builder is a unique formula with a blend of ingredients that are specifically important for metabolic boosting, thyroid function and the addition of lean muscle tissue. It is excellent for adding lean muscle and burning fat quickly, especially for individuals with a low metabolism. It’s ingredients include:
- Guggulsterones – Guggul is another name for the plant Commiphora wightii. Clinical research has shown that it can significantly reduce cholesterol and triglycerides while increasing beneficial HDL. Indian research indicates that guggul improves the actions of the thyroid and its hormones.
- Forskolin – Forskolin is the active component of Coleus forskohlii, and is the closest thing to “high intensity interval training” (HIIT) in a pill. It works to activate adenylate cyclase, which in turn increases the amount of cAMP operating in cells. This increases the ability of cells to respond to signals from thyroid and adrenal hormones. Perhaps the best-researched aspects of Forskolin involve its ability to encourage lipolysis. It also inhibits the synthesis of fat in adipocytes (fat cells). The end result is its ability to increase the ratio of lean to fat tissues in the body.
- Potassium – Thermogenesis and adequate cellular metabolism is strongly tied to and dependent upon the transport of potassium ions across the cell membrane. So a broken or poorly functioning sodium potassium pump can lead to a depressed basal metabolic rate. LeanFactor includes a particularly beneficial source of the mineral, potassium aspartate, which increases energy levels by assisting this pump.
Simply take 1-2 LeanFactor prior to your main workout for the day. If you’re not working out, just pop a couple in the morning when you wake up.