Clearlight saunas are the only sauna used and endorsed by Greenfield Fitness Systems head coach and biohacker Ben Greenfield, including their “Sanctuary” version that allows him to do yoga, stretching, workouts, meditation, visits with friends and all the other benefits Ben discusses in his sauna article here** and here.
(**note: this review is of an older Clearlight model. Review of brand new model coming in January 2018!)
The problem with most infrared saunas is that, in addition to providing you with very low levels of the actual near and far infrared rays you desire…
…they microwave your body with damaging EMF radiation. This is not good!
In contrast, consider all the features that the Clearlight sauna provides.
- True Wave Heaters: Each Clearlight sauna comes with proprietary True Wave™ high output hybrid carbon-ceramic far infrared heaters. Heaters can be found on the back wall, front wall, side walls with calf heaters, beneath the bench, and beneath the floor. The ideal sauna will have heaters surrounding you on all walls, under bench and under floor. Clearlight has this on every model.
- Full Spectrum Heaters: True Wave™ Full Spectrum infrared heaters with the highest output of near infrared, mid infrared and far infrared available. At 500w per heater delivering approximately 1/3 near infrared, 1/3 mid infrared and 1/3 far infrared, these heaters are 25x more powerful than those of the nearest competitor. Two of these heaters come standard with every Sanctuary Sauna and with all 2017 Premier Saunas a 300w Full Spectrum heater can be easily added to the sauna. While their competitor’s display shows various programs suggesting they offer different benefits (i.e. heart health, weight loss, cardio, detox, etc.) they believe you should receive all these health benefits in every session. They see competitor’s “program selection” as more gimmicky than of actual benefit and verified science and believe that due to the strength of the heaters, in a Clearlight sauna, you will receive all the benefits attributed to infrared saunas, all the time.
- Ultra low EMF: Clearlight offers the first independently tested ultra low EMF heater. Each Clearlight sauna has patent pending virtually EMF free infrared heating technology. Clearlight was the pioneer of low EMF carbon heaters in the sauna industry. They offered low EMF heaters many years before their competitors had any concern about EMF radiation. All their sauna models are ultra-low EMF – in fact where you’re sitting the EMF levels are virtually zero. This is just one of the many areas where Clearlight continues to be the front runner.
- ELF Shielding: Just as important as eliminating EMF, Clearlight is the only infrared sauna company in the industry that shields against ELF (extremely low frequencies.) All Clearlight saunas are shielded from high levels of EMF and ELF. It’s their commitment to offer the safest possible environment for each of their customers.
- Eco Certified Wood: Select your choice of Eco Certified sustainably harvested Canadian Cedar Wood or North American Basswood.
- Hot Yoga Sauna: Clearlight was the first to come out with a “Hot Yoga” sauna cabin. The 2 benches in the Sanctuary-Yoga sauna are easily removed to create a large open space to work out, stretch and do yoga. Set it up with (2) benches in, (2) benches out, or try one bench in and one bench out. With heaters that go all the way to the sauna floor, you’ll work up a sweat in no time during your work out.
- Bluetooth Sound System: Each sauna comes standard with Bluetooth sound system, Nakamichi speakers and auxiliary input. And yes, the bluetooth can be disabled if you desire!
- Chromotherapy Lighting: Basic Chromotherapy lighting with all Premier Saunas and Advanced Medical Grade Chromotherapy lighting in all Sanctuary Saunas. Advanced Medical Grade Chromotherapy is available as an add-on for all Premier Saunas.
- Reversible Benches: 22″ Reversible ergonomic bench that’s flat on one side and ergonomically curved for exceptional comfort on the other side. Flip it and try both!
- Lifetime Warranty: Complete Limited Lifetime Warranty on the entire sauna and all its components for the lifetime of the original owner. This Lifetime Warranty is backed by their 20 years in business. Most sauna companies say they have a Lifetime Warranty but in fine print at the bottom of their warranties it says, “Lifetime is defined as 7 years.” They don’t play games like this. When shopping for a sauna, be sure to read the entire warranty.
- Doctor Designed: Clearlight Saunas are designed by a doctor (Dr. Raleigh Duncan), not simply endorsed by a doctor.
- Highest Integrity and Excellent Customer Service: In business for over 20 years with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
As you can see, nothing comes close to a Clearlight sauna for safety, efficacy, detoxification, hormone balance, skin health, cardiovascular fitness and all the other benefits of infrared!
Click here to order your Clearlight sauna now and use discount code “BEN” to save $450 … plus receive a free gift!